We’ll say this for tiny hoomans…they say what they mean and mean what they say. And that is especially true when it comes to one of their favorite subjects: Dogs!
Note: These may be written by tiny humans, but many of them are not FOR tiny humans!
1. Your limits of “reality” will not rein in their dreams!
2. But at the same time, they are not afraid to get real and deliver the stone-cold facts when the situation calls for it: “September 1, 2010. I have a new dog. Its name is Taco. It is a boy.”
3. They are NOT into consolation prizes.
4. They ain’t too proud to beg! (Or draw detailed diagrams. Seriously, Santa, pay attention.)
5. Santa, Santa…You know bunnies are boring, I know bunnies are boring. Let’s call a spade a spade.
6. They know revenge is a dish best served, um, warm?
7. Yep, that is what’s happening, tiny hooman. You nailed it. No need to belabor the subject.
8. Dogs may be man’s best friend…but they are a kid’s best business partner.
9. Even if they are terrible homework partners. At least one of them got an A.”
10. Ok, we need to have a chat about how to spell the word cute.
11. But what can we say? When they are right, they are SO right.