Let’s be real, hooman Valentines come with a whole list of complexities. But Canine Valentines? Nah. With treats and love being almost synonymous in their eyes, there are lots of ways to show your dog how much you love them. Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. DIY Conversation Hearts Dog Treats
Who knows, maybe these treats will inspire some canine conversation between your pup and his friends. Either way, they’re puppin cute!
2. Peanut Butter & Jelly Flavor Treats, $5
The perfect treat for the PB to your J.
With these treats your dog can have their hugs and kisses and eat them too.
These treats will have your pup feelin like one lucky duck this Valentines Day!
Your dog doesn’t want flowers–he wants a bunch of crunchy, heart-shaped dog biscuits.
6. Simply Lamb Dog Treats, $11
100% freeze dried meat? We might as well call these the doggie equivalent of cupids arrow….
7. DIY Cranberry Heart Cookies
These sweet little cookies are a puptastic Valentines Day treat for your pup and all his friends!
8. Nature’s Bits Salmon With Strawberries And Sweet Potatoes, $8
These soft baked treats are made with fish, fruit, and vegetables, making them the perfect treat for any grain & gluten free, canine Valentine!
9. DIY Heart-Shaped Linzer Dog Biscuits
These canine cookies literally ooze peanut butter hearts—now that’s ruv.
10. DIY Strawberry Coconut Butter Dog Ice Cream
This pink treat is the perfect way to show your dog some valentines day love!
11. DIY Peanut Butter Pup Cups
These pupcakes, made with peanut butter and carob chips, are the perfect valentines treat for your furry best friend!
12. DIY Frozen Strawberry Smoothie Dog Treats
These two ingredient treats are yummy enough for both you and your pup to enjoy. Seriously, we aren’t kidding!
13. DIY Valentines Day Pooch Pancakes
This puppy pancake recipe will have you and your dog starting Valentines Day off with breakfast in bed!
14. DIY Cran-Pumpkin Dog Treats
These treats are a healthy way to show your pup some love this Valentines Day!