Behind many famous faces, from the Queen of England to the Old Hollywood glamouratti, there’s always a small wiener.
These classic photos prove that if you want to be powerful and glamorous, you might want to find yourself a Dachshund.
1. Archie cuddling up to dad Andy Warhol.
Sometimes wieners are the best muses.
2. Clown and mom Brigitte Bardot.
“La vie avec un petit weenie est belle.”
3. Jezebel stealing the spotlight from her father, Cole Porter.
Leave it to a doxie to put the D in Dapper.
4. Blakie napping on dad John Wayne.
“My doxie’s so large, this town ain’t big enough for the two of us.”
5. Kurtze Beiner (which roughly translated, means “short legs” in German) posing with dad Marlon Brando.
“I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse…but the doxie’s not going anywhere.”
6. Baby and Boopshem giving their mom Joan Crawford some ruv.
Bathing beauties always seem to attract the best wieners…
7. Red checking up on dad Clint Eastwood.
“Go ahead little weenie. Make my day.”
8. Dyna at a movie premiere with her dad, Gary Cooper.
“It takes more than big, broad shoulders to make a man; you also need a small wiener”
9. Boysie and mom, New York City socialite Brooke Astor.
A wiener looks good with every outfit.
10. Ozzy and dad George Harrison.
All you need is [Doxie] love.
11. Einstein, whose favorite doxie was named Chico (not pictured).
“E=MC… can I go home and play with my weenie now?”
12. Queen Elizabeth II of England, who has a few doxies and even breeds her own doxie/ corgi mixes. This is probably either Candy or Vulcan.
We all know who really runs England.
13. Minnie watching dad E.B. White work.
“What’s that? I should call my book Charlotte’s Web? Well if you insist little buddy…”
14. Portrait of Fortune and pup parent Napoleon Bonaparte.
No surprises there.
15. Commissioner (and his German Pointer brother) with dad Clark Gable.
“Frankly my dear, I don’t give a Dachshund.”
Know any other famous hoomans owned by their wieners? Let us know in the comments! 🙂