There are millions of animals in need of homes, which is why Swiffer® and Bark have teamed up to help make the barriers to adoption – like the clean-up – less of a challenge. Together, we are providing 10,000 Welcome Home Kits to participating shelters across the country to show how easy it is to get a thorough clean in minutes so more families can experience the love of a first pet. To find a participating shelter near you, click here! Are you already a new pet owner? Share your “Welcome Home” experience with Swiffer and @BarkBox using #ShedHappens.
Dogs are some of the cutest, but also some of the messiest little creatures I know. Add two stinky feet to the mix and you’ve got a perfect (but adorable) recipe for disaster. I know this better than anyone for all the crazy things I did when I was younger.
I would do just about anything
to get a pup to follow me around. I’d crawl on the floor, feed them treats, or any food I had on hand. It never ended well to say the least. At my best friend Erica's birthday party in third grade I kept feeding her adorable white puppy pizza until he finally came back and puked on my lap... Leaving her mom with a pizza-stained pup and throw-up-covered little girl.
Luckily for these BarkPost readers who sent in adorable photos of their tiny humans with pups, it seems like these folks mostly get stuck with the cute kind of trouble. ;)
1. "Why else would they put paper in the bathroom?"
2. "Mud is our favorite toy."
3. "Lets steal all the treats after our nap."
4. "Who pooped in the kitchen? We plead the 5th."
5. "Just follow my lead, pup."
6. "I'll get the treats if you stand guard."
7. "Quick, lets make a run for it!"
8. "Please can we stay up a little longer? We'll be soooo good."
9. “Whoa there buddy. You think WE did WHAT?! Release us from this gated prison!"
10. "Pop quiz: Which one of us ate the cupcake you left on the counter?"
11. "You never told me it could be a girl!"
12. "I told you I wanted the laundry to be folded by the time I was done Swiffering. I don’t care that you only have paws Henry.”
13. "I'm wayyy too little to make such a big mess."
14. "The dog told me he was hungry. I was just trying to help."
15. “If we hide under this table they’ll never be able to find us.”
16. "One lick for me, one lick for you."
Feature image via Carter and Toby on Facebook
Thinking of bringing home a pup of your home? Share your “Welcome Home” experience with Swiffer and @BarkBox