This post is brought to you by the Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner machine! The Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner machine is perfect for cleaning up accidental puppy paw messes and stains. Designed for quick and easy cleanup anytime, anywhere. Ideal for cleaning dog beds, puppy pillows, sofas, chairs, car seats, and more!
Having guests over is one of my favorite parts of the holiday season. But regardless of whether it’s co-workers, friends, or even family, there always seem to be those few houseguests who make themselves a little bit
too comfortable. They ask about your dating life or how much you’ve been eating. With these folks in mind, it's no competition that dogs can be the better behaved bunch around the pawlidays. They would never dream
of pestering you with silly questions, comment on your cooking, or any of these other things hoomans tend to do. For instance…
1. Whenever they arrive they're never in a Scrooge mood.
2. They won’t complain about how far they had to travel.
3. They won't complain about there not being enough seating.
4. You don’t have to worry about them not socializing.
5. They pick up after themselves, and all the other guests.
6. They won’t complain about having to take a group photo.
7. You don’t have to worry about having too many cooks in the kitchen.
8. You don't have to worry about them spilling red wine all over, since water is their favorite cocktail. ;)
9. They won’t tell you about their allergies AFTER you’ve already prepared the meal,
10. Or bore you with how many marathons they’ve run.
11. They won’t get too drunk (seriously).
12. They won't complain about the food being served too early.
13. You don’t have to worry about them saying anything awkwardly offensive, or declaring their political views.
14. They won’t try to set you up on a date with that “adorable boy” from the bank that they know.
15. And they would never dream of leaving before dessert is served.
Featured image via @charlieintheapple
Visit Rugdoctor.com to learn tips on how to get guest ready this holiday season.