A crowded and long train commute suddenly doesn’t seem so bad when a dog pops his furry head out of his carrier for some fresh cool air. Let’s take a look at some of these public transportation lovin’ pooches.
1. Wargas, the 120-lb service dog, rides the R train in NYC.
2. Ride the Dane Train!
3. Riley the Frenchie waits patiently on the platform in NYC.
4. Dogs are allowed on the London tube as long as they are well behaved. They don’t even need a carrier!
5. Puglet rides the subway in San Francisco, where non-service dogs require a ticket.
7. While Hamilton’s BFF Finn took a trip on the Metro North to visit his Granddogparents.
8. Marcel (dog) and Maggie (human), enjoy some shut-eye on the Paris metro.
9. This puppy hasn’t gotten the hang of seats yet.
10. And this Pug is just happy to come along for the ride!
11. Riding trains is all part of this mystery mutt’s daily grind.
12. This adorable Dachshund is ready to see the sights!