Having a dog is obviously a major life adjustment. We don't think about some of these little details until they actually affect our lives. Fur better or fur worse, here are a few small ways your pup has changed your day-to-day existence....
1. You're shopping for two now.
So it might be more on your bank account, but dog toys
are SO cute, and they bring so much joy to your pup! Not to mention all the other supplies....
2. You know off the top of your head what pups can and cannot eat.
You keep your chocolate, cinnamon raisin bread, and onions way out of sight.
3. You're less squeamish about poop.
When there's just a thin layer of plastic between your hand and some doo-doo, you get over it quick.
4. You get out more.
5. You stay in more.
Need to get out of that awkward date? "I have to go let my dog out!" is a great excuse to dip.
6. Another warm body in the bed.
! Pups are like a hot water bottle FOR THE SOUL.
7. More people talk to you.
For some this is a good thing
, for others, not so much
8. There are new people in your life.
The vet, the groomer, the walker, the dog park folks, the dogsitter...
9. Happiness, joy, fulfillment, companionship, ruv....
Pup parenthood: There are levels to this.
Featured image via LOLsnaps