Dog People spend 365 days per year spoiling their dog, and their family, friends, distant acquaintances, that guy who saw them with a full cart in the pet aisle at Target—they all know it. Spoiling a diehard dog mom or dad sometimes means spoiling their dog, and trust us, they will feel seen.
DOG PERSON GUT CHECK:
- Entire camera roll is just your dog sleeping.
- Sniffed your dog’s feet to confirm they smell like corn chips.
- Taken collar off and said “you’re nakey.”
- Falling-asleep soundtrack includes your dog licking their bits in the dark.
- Emergency lint rollers stashed everywhere.
- Unashamed of your “dog voice.”
- Use dog as an excuse to cancel plans.
Still there? We figured. In fact, those feelings ran so deep here at BARK that the only logical next step was to write a song, shoot a music video, and unleash it on the world.
In 2017, the OG Dog Mom Rap was born:
Haven’t had enough? The original is also on Spotify.