Believe it or not, sometimes there is more going on in your dog’s head than “When’s dinner?!” Take it from these scholarly pups whose yearbook quotes prove they are wise and profound beyond their years. So who was voted Most Likely to Succeed? All of ‘em -- they’re all stars at kissing butt.
1. “There will be a time when we must choose between what is tasty and what comes out of our butts."
2. “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land while crushing a few squirrels along the way."
3. “Poo or poo not. There is no try.”
4. “Wherever you go, go with all your bark.”
5. “You miss 100% of the paws you don’t shake.”
6. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail...of pee."
7. “All the world’s a stage, and all the pups merely sit-and-stayers.”
8. “When the going gets ruff, the ruff gets going."
9. “Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to smell bad in the rain.”
10. “If you can dream it, you can chew it.”
11. “When you find yourself on the side of a majority, it's time to pause and reflect...and then kick them out of their bed."
12. “Sometimes you will never know the value of a stuffed toy until it becomes a memory."
13. “People who love to eat are always the best people to beg from."
14. “It’s not whether you win or lose, but -- BALL!"
15. “I’ll tell you one thing. It’s a drool, drool world.”
16. “No one can make you feel inferior without your participation in their selfies."
17. “You are confined only by the balls you fetch yourself.”
18. “Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to roll over.”
19. "Ask not what your puppy can do for you, ask what you can do for your puppy."
20. "Glory is fleeting. That stain you left on the carpet is forever."
Featured image via @ladogbeaches