We all live for the weekend, even our dogs. Sometimes the best weekends are not those you spend out pretending to like other people, but those spent on a couch, slowly drooling on yourself. These dogs not only know how you feel, they'll make you want to double check that you're not looking into a mirror.
1. You start out on Friday running out of the office.
2. You might even stop by home to change into something more exciting.
3. Beer and pizza with friends? Check.
4. But by 10 p.m. you realize you would rather be at home watching Animal Planet.
5. So you go home and finish the night strong with sinful snacks.
6. If you don't go home, there's no guarantee your night will end well.
7. On Saturday morning, you really have no interest in getting out of bed
8. You think about calling over someone for #NetflixandChill.
9. But then you decide against moving all together.
10. You may even pretend to be someone else for a bit, living vicariously through Bruce Willis.
11. When Sunday comes, you resolve to play some video games, until you realize that also requires work. Why does Fallout 3 have so much walking?
12. Finally, you decide to go outside. Not because you want fresh air but because you've emptied your fridge of all snacks.
13. You come back home, unpack and pass out after the cold truth of Monday's impending doom washes over you.
14. You then stay up until 2 a.m. looking at dog pictures. Another weekend has come and gone -- and you don't regret a second of it.
Featured image via @mariejacinthe