The heart of winter is here, and us hoomans are busy bundling up with puffy jackets and mittens to survive the cold. Meanwhile, these lucky dogs are making us jealous with their soft and fluffy coats.
1. D’aww, just look at that little face, buried inside that luxurious fluff.
2. Cold? Too bad you don’t have these golden locks of fur to keep you warm.
3. These blankets are just for show. This guy is cuddly enough without them.
4. This pup has the ultimate cold-weather technology packed right in: the black coloring attracts heat, and the voluminous hair retains the warmth.
5. Snow hair, don’t care.
6. Jealous of this Samoyed’s toasty coat?
7. This fluff is most certainly on fleek.
8. Being windproof is key. Whether this pup is walking or flying, he’ll remain snug regardless.
9. Cold is nothing compared to this pup’s woolly outer layer.
10. A warm fluffy pup is a happy pup.
11. Worried about blanket stealers? Fear not, as this pup’s coat keeps him so warm, that won’t even be a problem. Snuggle away!
12. Snow day, erryday.
13. “Brrrr”? What is that? Some sort of human bark?
14. Such joy exuded by this fluffiest and toastiest of pups!
15. These dogs could cuddle to share warmth if they needed to, but they don’t.
16. We’re pretty sure this guy is 5% dog and 95% snuggly warm fluff.
Featured image via @mynameisvolt