Note: Please don’t put your pup in a tree that’s too high for them to get down from, especially if they don’t enjoy heights. And if your gymnast of a pup does manage to climb up one, make sure you get them down safely!
Sometimes, being a dog gets really overwhelming, like when you discover your amazing climbing skills and passion for squirrel-chasing on the same day! But hey, it turns out to be pretty cool up there.
The following 13 dogs overestimate their parent’s carpentry skills and demand a tree house, now! Please?
1. “I swear I left my bone up here…”
2. “OH GAWWWD the neighbors have a POOL!!!”
3. “He said the floor was lava.”
4. “Not coming down ’til she says sorry for real.”
5. “I just feel really lucky the tree sloths took me in as one of their own.”
6. “So this is what you meant by ‘The sleepover might get a little bit weird.'”
7. “Play it cool. Play it cool. You’re not stuck.” #YesIAm #NoImNot
8. “Wait, there’s no step ladder.”
9. “Fine. But I’m Photoshopping your hand out later.”
10. “MOM CHILL IT’S JUST A TREE! IT’S NATURE!”
11. “I told you the snow freezes my toes.”
12. “You kids keep it down! What’s an old man gotta do to get some sleep around here?!”
13. “GUYS! We can do so many activities! And after that even more activities!”
Featured image via Web Remixes