As with any long weekend, there are bound to be some pups (and, ahem, people) who party too hard this Memorial Day. As long as you don't lose sight of the true meaning of the day -- honoring the men, women, and pups who have sacrificed their blood, sweat, tears and, in the worst cases, even their lives for our country -- there's nothing wrong with tossing a few back. Just try not to end up like any of these party animals. #NoRegrets
1. "They shut down the outside pool, so now all I have is this one."
2. "'Play in the sprinkler,' they said. 'It'll be fun,' they said."
3. "Hey, did we bring any beach snacks?"
4. "Teehee...make it swing again!"
5. "Come on in, the water's perfect!"
6. Doesn't get more relaxing than this!
7. You know you're having fun when everything is a toy. :)
8. Summertime bbqs are the best!
9. "Get the Chuckit, I'm ready for round 2 of the doggie park!"
10. "We on a boat!"
11. "I sure could use a Frosty Paws right about now."
12. "What's so darn funny?"
13. "I had too much fun in the sun."
14. "Could I have some cookies too?"
15. "Lolz, mud is fun."
16. "I've been working on this trick all summer!"
17. "Well we don't have to go to sleep early because we're on summer vacation!"
18. "Yes, I peed in the pool once or twice this summer. Don't judge."
19. "Are we there yet?"
Did your pup have an amazing summer? Share your favorite pictures and videos with us on BarkFeed
Featured image via @weimstagram