You know that feeling when it’s 3 p.m. at work and you suddenly hate everything and need to rest your head?
Dogs are the same. Except all day, and sometimes with their chins. Here are some examples of dogs resting their chins in questionable areas – all in direct opposition with social norms, which we’re of course completely into.
1. The couch armrest, because why rest against a pillow when there’s a rough hardened surface waiting for you?
2. And the same goes for non-cushioned wooden exteriors, like this windowsill. I don’t know about you, but a little chin splinter ain't never hurt nobody. Plus this elevated neck stance seems particularly posture promising.
Or this ambiguous shed exterior. Nothin’ like some hay in your face to remind you of the great outdoors.
3. Your owner’s foot. Tbh, this is when you should maybe really reevaluate your life (no offense Pugs...we still love you).
But hey, we're not here to discriminate. Pugs are not the only suspects.
4. No comment. (I mean, really, Pugs?)
5. Dog grooming (prison) pens. Kind of like if we were to chill in our secured chin rests following an optometrist appointment.
6. Or on another pet, cause separation anxiety is real and we totally get that.
But also, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. We see you, Seemingly Harmless Cocker Spaniel.
7. The kitchen chair legs, cause it’s crucial to sit below the food. Always.
8. The edge of a coffee table. Oh, are you holding a hot cup of tea? Sorry.
9. On a baby.
Sorry, we're not sorry.
10. Directly in the middle of the driver's seat headrest because you’re a backseat driver.
So basically, dogs are living the dream (but we already knew that) and we should only learn from them and live our true selves. This means taking naps on our keyboards, iPhones, and coffee mugs throughout the day.
Featured image via @grisby.the.giant