Recently American Express just launched the Amex Express Checkout where humans can now fly through online checkout with their Amex login, including at BarkBox.com. All of us at Bark & Co. are SO excited to be a launch pawtner, we decided to compile all of the ridiculous things our furry buttcheeked pups would buy without the need for pesky humans to do all the shopping for them. ;P
Use the hashtag #dogsoncomputers to share all the weird and wonderful things YOUR dog would purchase if they could and you might see your pup featured on BarkPost + BarkBox social media! And be sure to check out our first post featuring @SamsontheDood!
1. ALL THE BULLY STICKS. 10-pack, $12
Bully sticks = catnip for dogs. #PugsNotDrugs
2. Ruff Guide to the United States: 365 of the BEST places to stay and play with your dog in all 50 states. $18
HINT HINT MOM.
3. Related to #2, a personal tent for pawesome road trips with the fam. $95
“Ahhh. Finally a good night’s sleep without dad’s snoring.”
4. A neck massager so they don’t have to wait around for humans to give a belly scratches. $49
5. A Petchatz video phone so your pup can chat with you (and get treats) while you’re at work. $349
“Dad. I did the math– we can’t afford the cat.”
6. Burrow Den for Snuggly Moments. $60
“This bed is scientifically proven to make me look SO adorable that my human can’t resist giving me infinite treats.”
7. Backpack for comfortable + stylish transportation. $260
TO THE DOG PARK, HUMAN SERVANT! And make it snappy!
8. Bacon of the Month Club. $155.95
BACON IS MEAT CANDY.
9. Minimalist Pagoda Fountain. $100
“I only drink filtered water.”
10. Pug Mask because it’s a well-known fact that all humans wish they were dogs. $28
11. An automatic ball tosser because your pup is a strong, independent dog and they don’t need no human! $115
12. And a BarkBox. Dur! $19-$29/month
And we want to hear what YOUR dog would buy! Use the hashtag #dogsoncomputers to share all the weird and wonderful things your dog would purchase if they could. The best entries will receive a feature on the BarkPost + BarkBox social media!
Ordering the Bacon Bowl is easy with the new #AmexExpressCheckout from @americanexpress! Sizzle through online checkout with your #amex login and start building bowls faster than you can bark: not Kevin Bacon right? No. #SorryKevin Use it now on @barkbox or on @newegg for actual Bacon Bowls. ____ Show us how your pup shops online and use #dogsoncomputers for a shot at features on @BarkBox! _ via @samsonthedood | 🎬🎵 SOUND UP FOR BACON
Featured image via Claire Blogga