Calendar Proves That Hot Firefighters Are Even Hotter When They’re Holding Dogs
Written by: Zoe Costello
April 26, 2016
I don’t know about you guys, but I am so over 2016.
2017 cannot get here fast enough. And not because I’m behind on “realizing stuff,” but because as soon as 2017 gets here, so does the pipin’ hot Australian Firefighters Calendar! The organization has been releasing some sneak peeks and behind the scene shots to their Instagram and Facebook page, and believe it or not, these hunky heroes’ hearts are even bigger than their muscles.
Here are some of our favorite pecs… uh, I mean “pics”…
1. *Fans self* *sprains wrist* *calls the Australian department long distance for help*
2. The puppy at the far right has the right idea.
3. But that pit mix has an even better idea.
4. The dog’s face says, “I’m into petting.” While the firefighter’s face says, “I’m into heavy petting.”
5. Hot diggety dog! Emphasis on the dog. Emphasis on the hot.
6. Only this guy can start and prevent forest fires.
7. I’ll watch allll yo’ steps.
8. I love the way your eyes are drawn down to the dong – I mean the dog! Your eyes are drawn down to the dog.
9. Aaaaaaand I’m pregnant.
10. So unfair on so many levels.
12. Welp. I guess I’m moving to Australia.
Aussies can adopt the pups featured in the calendar from Save Haven Animal Rescue! No word yet on the firefighters, but if anyone has any information on how to take one of them home, I would love to know
Buy some Firefighters calendar swag here here to support the pecs, the paws and a really great cause.