I don't know about you guys, but I am so over
2017 cannot get here fast enough. And not because I'm behind on "realizing stuff
," but because as soon as 2017 gets here, so does the pipin' hot Australian Firefighters Calendar
! The organization has been releasing some sneak peeks and behind the scene shots to their Instagram
page, and believe it or not, these hunky heroes' hearts are even bigger than their muscles.
Since the calendar’s launch in 1993, the dudes from down under have raised over $1.3 million for the Children’s Hospital Foundation
and the burn unit at Westmead Children’s Hospital
. But those sculpted abs and chiseled arms aren’t snuggling fluffy puppies just for fun, because portions of the 2017 calendar’s proceeds will also be donated to the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
Here are some of our favorite pecs... uh, I mean "pics"...
1. *Fans self* *sprains wrist* *calls the Australian department long distance for help*
2. The puppy at the far right has the right idea.
3. But that pit mix has an even better idea.
4. The dog's face says, "I'm into petting." While the firefighter's face says, "I'm into heavy petting."
5. Hot diggety dog! Emphasis on the dog. Emphasis on the hot.
6. Only this guy can start and prevent forest fires.
7. I'll watch allll yo' steps.
8. I love the way your eyes are drawn down to the dong - I mean the dog! Your eyes are drawn down to the dog.
9. Aaaaaaand I'm pregnant.
10. So unfair on so many levels.
12. Welp. I guess I'm moving to Australia.
Aussies can adopt the pups featured in the calendar from Save Haven Animal Rescue
! No word yet on the firefighters, but if anyone has any information on how to take one of them
home, I would love to know
Buy some Firefighters calendar swag here here
to support the pecs, the paws and a really great cause.
H/t via Huffington Post
Featured image via Firefighters Calendar Australia