This post is paw-wered by our pals over at Petco who want to spread the good word about the wonder that is the FURminator® deShedding Tool!
If you’re a dog parent, you know the struggle. The struggle of finding your dog’s fur, everywhere. When you get a dog—especially a heavy shedder—like a Golden Retriever, German Shepherd, Corgi, or Husky, it’s not unusual to find your belongings covered in fur. What’s more, you’ve probably spent a decent amount of money on lint rollers just so you can look presentable at work. It’s the price we pay so we can love and be loved by these furry angels, so you just say, “whaddya gonna do?” and go on living your fur-covered life.
But, guess what? What if we told you that you didn’t have to live that life anymore? What if we told you that one tool could put an end to all of this?
Say hello to the FURminator® deShedding Tool! It’s the best, most satisfying dog-related purchase I’ve ever made. And that is an understatement. Let me explain why.
1. Using the FURminator® deShedding Tool on your furry friend helps reduce loose hair from shedding up to 90%. Isn’t that just wonderful? That means less fur on your furniture!
2. This in turn reduces the time you spend cleaning up after your dog which means… ding ding dingggg more time to play and snuggle with ’em!
3. You can give the vacuum a rest and your dog will love you even more for it. Honestly, no dog likes the monster that whirs around sucking their toy’s innards.
4. You no longer show up at work with fur covered pants! Which means you’ll save big bucks on lint rollers. (Admit it, we’ve all got that one cabinet filled with lint-rollers. Say bye-bye to that!)
5. Once you brush them, you can collect all the dog fur and make weird things like a mini-furiend for your pup.
6. Or hop on new nail trends like this one from New York Fashion Week.
7. And you can dare to hope that for the majority of the time you can actually enjoy food without the added flavor of your dog’s fur.
The amount of times I have picked dog hair out of my food and then continued to eat said food is a little ridiculous
8. There’s something immensely satisfying and therapeutic about brushing your dog. Running through their fur over and over and seeing the fur come off in a controlled manner is an added bonus.
9. Honestly, your dog will love it! Mine takes a long nap while I’m brushing him. I guess it must feel like a relaxing massage for them.
Go forth and deShed to your heart’s content. It’s something both of you will love to do! 🙂