We all know that Golden Retrievers are some of the most amazing dogs on the planet. But there are some things about their friendly, derpy natures you don’t TRULY understand until you’re their pup parent! Here are 19 things only Goldie pup parents get.
1. They’re extremely smart. Like extremely. Just check out those glasses.
2. Bath time? Not a problem.
3. Their smiles are contagious.
4. Even their ears are always happy!
5. They have such colorful personalities.
6. They’ve mastered selfies.
7. They make some of the greatest service and support dogs.
8. They’ll laugh at any joke you tell them.
9. They’re always down for a pool party.
10. Or a game of dress up.
11. They’re so beautiful that you’ll feel beautiful just being with them.
12. They’ll even help you with your landscaping.
13. They’ll never chew on your shoes. They’ll only shine them (with their fur).
14. They make great wingmen.
15. They like to live life on the edge, if that’s what you’re in to.
16. They find joy in the little things in life.
17. They make great work out partners.
18. They’re there for you in the most awkward of times. AND they don’t judge.
19. They’ll always be there to shower you with love.