Fact: dogs in coats are adorable. Also a fact: April is National Greyhound Month. Well, as we set out to celebrate Greyhounds, we quickly realized something -- these dogs know how to work it
. Seriously. Greyhounds can (and do) rock literally every kind of fashionable outwear. And, yes, we know that summer is fast approaching, but just looking at these warm and cozy hounds will make you want winter all over again. And that's a fact.
1. Nobody said hiking couldn't be fashionable. And if they had, they'd be wrong.
2. Stylish yet slimming stripes.
3. Mom said I would grow into this sweater, but if I don't, that's cool, too.
4. Good thing we checked the weather.
5. The world is my
catwalk dogwalk. (That was so embarrassing.)
6. A little about me: I enjoy long walks, I don't like squirrels, and my spirit animal is a unicorn.
7. ROAR!!! I'M A DRAGON! Just kidding, it's me.
8. I'm cold, AND I look cool.
9. Does my beanie remind you of anyone? I'll give you a hint: they're very good-looking.
10. It's hard to look stylish in a big winter jacket. It's also hard to look this awkward, but someone managed to pull it off.
Featured images via Grey Talk, @hennessey_hound/Instagram, & @tiathegreyhound/Instagram