is just around the corner, which means it's time to show that special someone in your life just how much they mean to you. And why wouldn't you? They're sweet, kind, loyal, and love you unconditionally. Of course we're talking about your dog! Show them some ruv with these easy-to-make, pup-approved, heart shaped peanut butter and pumpkin dog treats!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin and peanut butter and whisk thoroughly.
3. Add liquid mixture to flour in a separate bowl and knead into dough.
4. Roll out dough using a roller until it's about 1/2 inch thick.
5. Using a heart or bone-shaped cookie cutter, cut out the shapes from the prepared dough.
6. Stamp letters into your dough using a special letter press (optional).
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Let cool for 15 minutes.