There’s no doubt about it: rescue dogs change lives. For many people, we might not realize how much our lives change for the better until we have a pet in our homes. Miku, the star of this post, is a little pup making magic by brightening up her world and raising awareness for rescue dogs. Rescues are charismatic, loving, and life changing.
1. Miku is a Pomeranian living and loving in Brooklyn.
2. Miku’s human is Keiko Lynn, a gamine lifestyle, fashion, and beauty blogger.
3. Her humans describe her as “Magical, gentle, dazzling, unicorn (an adjective in our house).”
4. Miku is a rescue and was given to Keiko by her mother and sister. They’ve been together for 11 years and moved from Florida to New York together.
5. Keiko credits Miku with being with her through everything: “She’s the most faithful, loving animal in the world – there isn’t a mean bone in her body. She is always, always at my side. She’s been with me through everything: college, relationships, breakups, traveling…and it’s all been documented, since the beginning.”
6. This pup also inspired change! “I’ve always been passionate about rescuing animals, but Miku completely changed my life. She made me want to do more.”
7. Miku loves to play and her joy is infectious. “We moved to Park Slope, because of the proximity to beautiful Prospect Park. Since we don’t have a yard, it’s such a perk to be able to take Miku there for her daily walks.”
8. She’s even tattoo inspiration! Keiko paid tribute to Miku and their relationship by getting inked.
9. It’s no secret that this pup loves to pose. Her playful attitude soars.
10. Besides, she can charm the pants off of anyone!
11. Miku loves her carry-on and traveling with her humans. It’s hard not to fall under spell, even with this sleeping mask.
12. She’s certainly mystical unicorn pup!
13. And never too busy to dish out smiles wherever she goes.