Happy Mother’s Day to all the dog ruvin’ puppy mammas out there!
While no one will judge you for letting your furkid eat off the floor or fall asleep in the bathroom, there’s no doubt about it — being a pup parent comes with some major responsibility. Every now and then, even the best of pups get themselves into a sticky situation or two.
Check out some below who will definitely be paying up for it this Mother’s Day – from lost slippers and chewed up shoes, to pooping in the house. Just remember, it’s all out of ruv!
1. The Impulsive Eater
2. “Did I mention how much I ruv you today?”
3. The Evil Mastermind
4. The Doctor’s Assistant
5. The MacBook Murderer
6. The dog who ended up in a stringy situation.
7. “You’re not going anywhere!”
8. The not so excited big brother.
9. The Cry-Baby Pup
10. The dog who was having serious FoMO.
11. The Problem Solving Dog
12. The pup who just wanted mom to take a pawsonal day.
13. “Me? Pink marker? No, no, no. You’ve got the wrong dog!”
14. The Television Saboteur
15. The Midnight Muncher
16. The Apawlogetic Pup
17. “Sorry, I was curious. This thing is weird…”
18. The Shoe Destroyer
19. The Dog With The Green Thumb
20. The Hungry Pupper
21. The Nervous Pee-er
22. The Poop Eater
23. “I know how much you hate the bills. Honestly, it was no pawblem.”
25. The Sweet Tooth Pooch
26. The Escape Artist
27. “Is that what this gizmo does?!”
28. Teacher’s Pet
29. The Eager Reader
30. The Problem Child
31. “I was just trying to keep them safe for you!”
32. The Innocent Victim
Sometimes, it’s just not their fault. With a face this cute, it’s hard not to forgive the little four-pawed monsters every once in a while. 😉
Featured image via Dog Shaming