Sure, Great Danes are large and in-charge. But they're sensitive about a few things, ok? So the next time you're talking to them, don't be that guy
: avoid saying these sixteen things!
1. "Great Dane, huh? How GREAT are you, really?"
Great. Just great.
2. "Do you play basketball?"
You just assume because I’m tall that I’m… oh wait, yeah, I’m really good actually.
3. "MONSTER! Stay away from the children!"
But who else will I recruit as minions in my Great Dane world takeover army?
4. "Are you still growing? How big are you gonna get?"
Gee, I don’t know, are YOU going to get bigger or are you gonna stay a little shrimpy dude forever?
5. "At the count of three, say cheese!"
6. "Great DANE? Are you Danish?"
Danish! Where? Is it a cheese danish?!
7. "Great DANE? So you're like an earl or something?"
More like a G.D. KWEEN, thanks.
8. "I'd invite you over, but I don't know where you'd sit."
Oh, don't mind me, I'll just make myself comfortable.
9. "Okay, but you can't spend the night. There's no room."
Oh, don't worry about that. We can make it work.
10. "Giddyap! Can you gimme a ride, horsie?"
Look, it’s cool when Gaius does it, but I just don’t think we’re at that point in our relationship.
11. "You’re too big to be a lap dog!"
Tell that to this happy lady under my butt.
12. Gee whiz, Scooby, I think that's a G-G-G-GHOOOOOST!
13. "With a stature like that, you should really behave with grace and dignity."
Yeah, well, with your buttface, you should really act like a butt... face.
14. "You must eat like a horse!"
15. "You must be tough as nails."
16. "OMG. I'm putting this on SnapChat."
Featured image via @whythankyew/Instagram