Yes. A dog is definitely man/woman’s best friend. But c’mon, let’s just admit it, this is a safe space. For us, dogs go way beyond being best friends. They’re our soulmates.
Here are the 5 ways it’s totally true and gifts you can give them this Valentine’s Day:
1. They wake you up EVERY morning with big sloppy kisses…
So, spoil them with the ultimate box of Puppy Love. 😀
2. They are perfectly content doing absolutely NOTHING with you. Wanna hang out and watch Netflix all day? They’ll happily do it.
Commemorate your Netflix binges with the Beware of Attack Hug vinyl laptop sticker.
3. They GENUINELY miss you when you’re gone.
Show them how strong your love for ’em is with a pawesome Rope Heart toy.
4. They put up with ALL your quirks and habits and never judge you.
Let them know how much you appreciate them with a plush frog toy they can kiss. (Hey, maybe it’ll turn into a prince. BONUS!)
5. And you know they’d love you even if you didn’t give them treats and toys.
Nothing shows you care like some seriously delicious pup snacks. Get them all here.