Every year the pups of NYC come to Tompkins Square Dog Park in their best Halloween attire to participate in the Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade. It's an incredible event that continues to get more and more crowded each year... Probably because it's one of the only places where you can see a Corgi dressed as French fries stand next to a Puggle dressed as Lady Gaga. :P Below are some of the best costumes we saw from the day, in no paw-ticular order.
19. Petey Kraimer, spider.
18. Cooper, aka MisterCorgi, alligator.
17. Marshmellow, pirate ship. (Mom and dad are the pirates.)
16. Itty, aka Ittystagram, Woof of Wall Street
15. Gus, AKA SuaveGustav, "Gusasaurus Rex"
14. Shiba Inu, gift pup.
13. Pup Pontiff
11. Tallie, tourist.
10. Yorkie entourage, that awkward moment when you all show up in the same outfit.
8. Winnie, Pumpkin Spice Latte.
7. King Tut + Dad, Aztecs.
6. Yorkie, Elsa from Frozen.
5. Frenchie, lion.
4. Porkchop, AKA Porkchop.The.Bulldog, pumpkin.
3. Chihuahua, hot dog.
2. King of New York.
1. Henry, Magic Mike.
Be sure to check back next week for Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade video coverage!