Enjoying a tipple at Christmas is something many of us do and it only makes sense that our four legged friends want to follow suite.
Disclaimer: This is all in good fun! No pups actually got buzzed in the making of this post ;)
1. "This wine makes my tongue tingle"
Image via Pinterest
2. "This one's mine right?"
Image via That cutesite3."Dad this better be non-alcoholic."
Image via Imgur4. When wine bottles become your cuddle buddy.
Image via Imgur5. "While visions of sugarplums danced in his head..."
Image via Jokeroo6. "Stay back! This is all mine."
Image via SGforum7. "I love beer but I have no idea how to use a bottle opener."
Image via Backlot
8. "All of this celebrating makes me so sleepy."
Image via Imgur9. "Hai is that beef flavored by any chance?"
Image via Imgur
10. "I may be small but I can drink you under the table!"
Image via Village Voice
11. The thought of one more bottle got to much from this pup.
Image via Loves4free12. "Wait... This is the last beer?"
Image via CDN
13. "Oh Jack... I love you so very much."
Image via King West
14. What is a drink without bar snacks?
Image via Ambertick15. "No sorry, I only drink white wine"
Image via MSPCA16. "PAW the wine, we can't wait any longer"
Image via VA Wine Dogs
17. "Don't judge me... it's Friday."
Image via ROFLzoo
18. "If I just take it they won't even notice."
Image via Dogs of Beer