You can turn up the heater and pull down the blinds, but winter is out there. You’ll only be able to ignore it until your dog has to go outside. And we all know what that means…
1. ‘Tis the season of frozen confections.
2. “Whadya mean he’ll just be back next year?”
3. “But he said yellow snow is good for me.”
4. “I thought you were gonna build a BIG snow doge.”
5. “Hey hey, ho ho, winter’s over, no more snow!” #NoMoreCoatsEither
6. Now, only mom and dad are allowed to have breakfast in bed. #NewHouseRules
7. Even the snowman is ashamed of this pooch.
8. Safety first. Poopsicles second.
9. Yet another reason to take down the Christmas lights after the New Year.
10. “The chair was under the snow. That makes it fair game.”
11. “I’d have a better chance of being adopted if I was inside.”
12. “Most boring butt sniff ever.” #EVER
13. Despite the cold, the forecast hadn’t called for snow.
14. “Maybe if you tried shoveling this wouldn’t happen.”
15. “So what? The cat poops inside.”