The FDA has issued a recall on Blue Buffalo Wilderness Cub Size Wild Chew Bones for potential Salmonella contamination.
This product was sold exclusively at PetSmart from November 19, 2015 onward. These bones were sold in California, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington. They have the UPC number 840243110087 and an expiration date of November 4, 2017.
Salmonella can cause pets to suffer from diarrhea, lethargy, vomiting and dehydration. Pets can also carry the bacteria and spread it to other animals and humans. If you think your pup is showing signs of Salmonella contamination, please contact your veterinarian.