Every single Super Chewer toy is meticulously designed by us (and tested by our dogs) to stand up to the most enthusiastic chewers. Made with durable rubber and nylon and zero fluff, these engaging toys crave a good chomp just as much as your dog. Take a peek inside the rough ‘n’ tumble Super Chewer workshop to see what types of toys go in every box, and how we understand play from a dog’s-eye view:
With just enough give for a good bite, our rubber toys play well with most pups. They’re also perfectly suited for squeakers, peanut butter smears, and outdoor fetch for your wide retriever.
- Unpredictable bounce, additional bite points for satisfying chewing, embedded squeaker, scented, treat-dispensing, fetch-able.
Our toughest toys for the most spirited chewers. These solid nylon adversaries take satisfying chewing seriously, and live to tell the tale.
- Scented with a variety of tasty smells for more engaging play.
Heads up! When gnawed, nylon inevitably gets a little rough around the edges. Sand down any problem areas (a Dremel tool works great) before returning to your dog’s waiting paws. Also, don’t drop on your toes—it hurts.
A combination of nylon and natural rubber, these toys have it all. Tough nylon provides a worthy chewing challenge, while soft-but-sturdy rubber keeps the good times rolling, bouncing, and wobbling with multiple ways to play.
- Scented, wacky bounce, variety of textures, treat-dispensing/holding.
A hollow core holds your dog’s undivided attention while these toys spin, wobble, and roll to keep ‘em on their toe beans. Add treats or kibble to make them so much more than chew toys—as treats dispense from one or more openings, your busy-brained dog works both their body and their mind.
- Tough rubber (and sometimes fabric), treat and kibble-dispensing with a variety of openings and difficulty levels, dynamic movement for engaging play, great for enrichment activities.
Rip N’ Reveal
Determined pups who rip through the tough-but-tearable fabric exterior will find a durable bonus toy inside! Destruction is only half the fun.
- Fluff-free fabric cover with a bonus toy inside. Some are rubber with an embedded squeaker, some dispense treats, and some are solid nylon for eager jaws to go to town.
Pro tip! If these rip ‘n’ reveal toys (a.k.a. hardcores!) are your dog’s jam, join the Secret Monster Club via your account dashboard to receive a surprise hardcore monster toy with your box every month.
For Super Chewer pups, tug-of-war is an Olympic sport. It’s not always easy to hang on tight to rubber or nylon (especially for our measly human hands), so we designed these toys with reinforced nylon straps or durable fabric just begging to be pulled.
- Thick, reinforced nylon straps or fabric designed for grippin’ and pullin’.