UGH. Mornings. It doesn’t matter if the sun is shining and there are teeny little songbirds flittering around your head when you wake up. There’s only one thing you *really* want… COFFEE.
Because of this, we created our very own BarkPost x Dave Coverly ceramic mugs collection! These tumbler travel coffee mugs are double wall ceramic material, with designs that have been hand-fired in a pottery kiln.
Now, unfortunately for our pups, they don’t get to wake up to a steaming pot of coffee goodness each morning. Below are some pups who look like they *really* need a cup o’ joe to get their day started.
21. Frank just doesn’t know how he’s going to get through his traffic meeting this morning.
20. Chester knows he’s going to be grumpy all day thanks to the rude way his roommate woke him up.
19. Jorge thinks he’ll just email in sick so he can stay under the covers all day.
18. Dinky falls asleep at the thought of the algebra homework he needs to do.
17. Otis isn’t moving for anybody.
16. Josh thought about going to work, but heck. Bed sounds much better.
15. Joey and Chuy accidentally took Benadryl instead of their multivitamin.
14. Mary wonders why she ever had these damn kids.
13. Twinkie does NOT appreciate other species’ dander in his bed.
12. Gulag never wants to pull an all-nighter for his English Bulldog Literature class ever again. Screw that Virginia Woof.
11. This meerkat says if you wake his dog blanket up, he’ll have no choice but to furiously gnaw on your pinky toes.
10. Chuck forgot to tell his party guests that he suffers from social-induced narcolepsy.
9. Tonka wishes she would stop dreaming about finding the neighbor’s evil cat unprepared in an open meadow.
8. Harrison wishes someone had closed the blinds…. but…zzzzzZZzz…
7. Scout hates rhetorical questions, but pacifies the humans from time to time.
6. Fiona wants to apawlogize for falling asleep during your long-winded story about the grandkids.
5. Tuba raises his paw to ask if he really has to go to puppy kindergarten today.
4. Betty says she’s going to stay in and watch Pawks and Recreation.
3. Bowdoin is so zonked he’ll even let the cat snuggle him.
2. Buzzy tries not to think of those Amex reports EVER because he… Yup. That.
1. Chester thinks that “morning” should be spelled “mourning” due to the loss of his bed.
Want to make your morning empty of mourning? Go get yo’self a BarkPost mug!
Main image from here. : )