If animals knew how cute they are, we'd be in major trouble. Tony Heally of Cute Emergency
knows the power of a good awwww
, and with 2 million followers on Twitter
, Cute Emergency has become the go-to place for strictly aww-inducing content.
Now he's bringing heartwarmingly cute animals to you IRL in the form of a book
Here are some of the cuties you can expect to see in bookshops and on coffee tables soon:
1. "Am I doing it? Am I surfing yet?"
2. When you'd do anything for some attention.
3. "Wake up! It's Noms Time!"
4. This Dalmatian with a heart-shaped nose? Cutesplosion.
5. "So does this mean we're official now?"
6. The best way to take a catnap.
7. "Nothing with vacuums in it, please. I don't like scary stories."
8. "There better be a treat with my name on it when this is over."
9. When you're so cute even your sharp quills can't keep people from fawning over you.
10. "I'm telling you, it had these big sharp teeth and googly eyes. I ran away as fast as I could!"
11. When doing something as simple as drinking your milk is the cutest thing anyone's ever seen.
You can order Cute Emergency from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, and IndieBound.
For more ridiculously cute animals, follow Cute Emergency on Facebook, Twitter, Vine, and Instagram.