Being a dog parent is probably the most rewarding thing in any human’s life. The only not so fun thing about it is having to deal with the whole “My dog poops and I’ve got to pick it up, every. single. time” thing. Yes, yes, we’ve made our peace with it, but that doesn’t mean we don’t talk, text, chat, google, and share the many adventures we’ve had cuz of our pup’s poo.
1. You’ve definitely come home to at least one steamy poop where one shouldn’t be.
2. You’ve had to deal with not so fun part of your dog eating a poo.
3. You’ve gotten poop on your hands when you tried to pick it up with what you thought was a sturdy poop bag. Oh the trauma.
4. You have looked at your dog’s poo and definitely wondered one of two things:
a. “Why is your poo so small today?”
b. “Oh my dog, that is the biggest dump I’ve seen you take.”
5. No matter how prepared you are (with a bag and everything) for some reason you still feel guilty about your dog pooping and look around guiltily. No? Just me then?
6. There’s also the highly unwelcome poo. The one they decide to drop at the most inopportune time. Usually when you’re trying to make a good first impression.
7. Remember those countless moments you’ve stood in front of your pup’s runny poo helpless as can be wondering how to “pick” that up?
8. And those countless moments you’ve googled, “Why is my dog’s poo runny?”
9. We’ve all texted friends/S.O. some version of this:
10. And when someone else is dog sitting for you, you’ve definitely asked them a question like this:
11. That moment when you forgot to get a poop bag and your dog takes a poop. #CreativeProblemSoving
12. Nothing is worse than knowing your dog ate something that’s going to show up in their poop 7 hours later.
13. Oh the butt scooting. Noooooooooooooooooooo.
14. Having to deal with awful, awful smell of your dog’s poo on a daily basis.