Disclaimer: The views expressed by these protesting pups are not affiliated with BarkPost (though we totally support all pups in their cuteness!).
Though not everybody gets into politics, most everybody has an opinion on something.
Here are 21 things that get dogs off their butts and out in the streets to make sure they're being a good influence on their community.
1. "Radiation is very bad for weiners."
2. "Haay! Are you guys having a party or what? Can I join? Cool sign."
3. "Dogs are people, too!"
4. "These bone taxes are ridiculous! Oh, and her taxes, too."
5. "Nuff said."
6. They're a small group of activists, but they're determined.
7. ♬ "We don't want no war no more!" ♫
8. "We deserve better. ¡No más abuso!"
9. "Big dogs get bigger treats. Small dogs get left with the crumbs!"
10. "Look, if humans don't have rights, how do we expect to have them?"
11. "My two moms are awesome!"
12. "Boo! Government! Boo!"
13. Wait. We might be okay with this.
14. "I wouldn't abuse a hooman."
15. "My dad said after the protest we get to go the dog park."
16. "No more FAT cats? I thought we were just protesting regular cats."
17. "The other 1% is hiding somewhere in my fur."
18. "Sure this blue ribbon makes my eyes pop, but it also supports freedom of the press."
19. "I only agreed to wear the sign if I didn't have to walk, and I been walking ALL DAY. Now, I got a new protest. No more walking!""
20. "Trust me, I'm much more fun when I'm not abused."
21. Be the change you want to see, pup. Be the change.
H/t to Huffington Post
Featured image via Niagra At Large