I believe more than anything in this world that dogs are better than people. So much so, that I swapped out some words to a popular Frozen song and sing it often to my dog, Benji. Here’s a verse for you.
Benj don’t you think that’s true?
Yeah, people will beat you
And curse you and cheat you
Every one of them’s bad except you…♫
Now that I’ve given you a glimpse of my crazy, let me present to you, the many reasons why we at Bark & Co. think that dogs make much better people than humans.
1. They don’t judge you for your flaws.
Insecure? Bossy? Dogs do not care. They love you flaws and all.
2. They are ALWAYS happy to see you.
Been gone 2 seconds? 2 weeks? 2 years?
3. They ask for very little.
Besides love and snuggles they really ask for nothing…
4. Materialistic stuff doesn’t matter to them.
Prince or pauper, they are totally cool with either.
5. When they’re yours, they choose to honor that commitment with total loyalty.
6. They don’t scroll through their Instagram feed while you’re talking to them.
They might however nod off…
7. They are always up for ANYTHING (except a bath!).
8. They never get sick of being your fangirl (or boy).
9. You can trust them with all of your secrets.
10. They refuse to leave you alone ever! Especially when you’re sad and they always manage to worm their way into your heart and turn your frown upside down.
11. They use your beer belly as a pillow without mocking you.
12. They fart with you (LOL) instead of at you. (Did I say fart? I meant laugh).
13. They’re just the best. There’s something about them that humans can only aspire to.