Ahhhh slobber. It’s the hallmark of certain dog breeds. It can go from adorable to downright icky in less than 30 seconds. (It’s ok to admit it. It doesn’t mean you love your drooly dog any less!:))
There are some unique things that only dog parents with slobbery dogs can understand like:
1. Your dog shaking near you basically means you get a nice slobber shower.
2. You feel extremely guilty for enjoying your yummy flavorful food cause their begging face comes with SO. MUCH. DROOL.
3. That same drooly look gets them ANYTHING they want because it’s just so darn irresistible.
4. That moment when you realize you can’t have nice things…because drool.
5. When you feel something wet and are instantly terrified ‘cuz you can’t tell if it’s water, drool or pee!!!!!!!
6. You constantly find drool all over your dog (not just the face area).
7. You have go-to slobber solutions like this DIY drool bib.
8. And I’m sure y’all are familiar with the slobber waterfall?
9. You jump into bed and finding your pillow damp with drool on a daily basis.
10. Teaching your dogs discipline with positive reinforcement means dealing with buckets and buckets of spit.
11. Let’s not forget the number of times you’ve almost injured yourself due to drool puddles.
12. Your windows don’t just have dog nose smudges; they have drool veneers.
13. You know that nothing compares to the slobbery kisses you get from your drooly dog!