This post is pawwered by the folks at Sony to promote their new movie, Annie, in theaters December 19th!
This December there’s a new Annie movie coming out and if you love dogs there are three major reasons why you should check it out.
1. Marti, the pup who plays Sandy, is a PAINFULLY adorable Golden Retriever/Chow mix
2. Marti is a rescue pup in real life
3. Annie promotes pet rescue. Never too early to teach kids about the importance of saving pups!
To celebrate the release of Annie, we want to hear stories of how your rescue pup rescued YOU! And the best part? For every entry, $1 will be donated to the ASPCA.
Here’s how you enter:
1. Instagram a photo of your pup with a red bow
2. Tag @AnnieMovie with the hashtag #ImARescueToo
3. Share your story on how you rescued your pup or how your pup rescued you!
Below are a few sneak peeks at some famous Instagram pups paw-ticipating in the campaign. (Be sure to click through on their accounts to read their #ImARescueToo story!)
And if you don’t have a pup, you can participate as well! One of the things we’re most excited about is our partnership with our “Tinder for Dogs” app, BarkBuddy. As you’re swiping through all of the adoptable pups, you might catch a glimpse of Sandy’s adorable little mug. For every person who shares Sandy’s profile, $1 will get donated to the ASPCA!
Fur this pawliday season, let’s celebrate pups like Sandy and show the world the incredible impact our dogs make on our lives. <3
This post is sponsored by the folks at Sony to promote their new movie, Annie, in theaters December 19th! If you’ve got a story of how your pup rescued you, share a photo on Instagram with the hashtag #ImARescueToo and Sony will donate $1 for every hashtag to the ASPCA to help more people find their Sandy!