Ahh, dogs. Our one true love, right? Wrong.
All love eventually fades, even love of the canine variety. But don't worry, these dogs will never break up with you. After all, they can't go to the dog park alone
. That would be weird.
1. "How many times do I have to tell you? Our lives are not like The Notebook."
2. "She needs to stop listening to Celine Dion's 'All By Myself' and watching 'Bridget Jones' Diary.' I can't take it anymore."
3. Two Shibas thinking of happier times.
4. A blunt way of saying "You're too clingy."
5. Ahh, the ol' "Hug of Self-Doubt." A look made popular by most soap operas.
6. "I could have went home with that other human, but noo. I just had to focus on my career first."
7. This dog just realized the meaning of "'till death do us part."
8."Zach Galifianakis, I loved you in The Hangover, but I believe I'm supposed to be hugging you, not you hugging me, sir."
9. This dog fell out of love about 100 selfies ago.
10. The clench of no escape.
11. This dog no longer feels the need to initiate affection.
12. And this dog wonders if he'll ever get to enjoy his dog bed all to himself again.
13. "Fine, you can hug me, just don't squeeze my fac...OK."
14. "I mean, I'm sorry you lost your job, but yesterday I lost my bone and you didn't see me spooning you all night about it."
15. But in the end, being in a canine loveless relationship isn't the worst thing in the world. Just bring home some chicken and you'll be back in your dog's good graces in no time. Hug away!
Featured image via natashaaug/Instagram