It’s not that your dog is MORE important than your best friend. It’s just that your dog IS your best friend.
1. Whenever you bathe your dog in the sink.
2. That time your dog took over the bed.
3. When you try and kiss your significant other after kissing your pup.
4. That time you took a picture lying in your dog’s crate. (We all wonder if we would fit. It’s not really that weird…)
5. When you start to talk about that funny thing your dog did for just a litttttle too long.
6. When you explain the meaning of your dog’s name.
7. When you ask the waiter to bring home the leftovers for your dog.
8. When you let your dog have a lick of your ice cream (vanilla of course).
9. When your Instagram has more pictures of your dog than yourself.
10. When your dog asked to be their Facebook friend.
11. When you let your dog lick your face excessively.
12. When your dog rides shotgun and your friends are in the backseat.
13. Spending more time saying hello to your dog than your family.
14. When you had more dog treats in your bag than mints.
15. When you compare dogs on TV to your own: “Isn’t Molly soooo much cuter?”
16. Talking to your dog as if it’s a child (baby voice included).
17. When you talk about your dog’s dog park S.O. like they have this intense, MTV reality show relationship.
18. When you start to bark.
19. The general fact that you pick up dog poop.
20. That time you tasted dog food.
21. Each winter when your dog is the star of your holiday card.
22. The endless rant as to why dogs are better than cats (Dogs rule. Cats drool. It’s really that simple.) 😉