The best thing about dogs is that no matter how nerdy you are, they will never judge you. And to be honest, saying you’re a nerd is actually a good thing. It just means you’re passionate about something. In other words, if you’re reading this, you’re probably a “dog nerd”.
But for those of you who are passionate about dogs AND sci-fi, here are some awesome pawducts so you and your pup can get your geek on together.
Without further ado:
1. Star Trek Dog Spock Hoodie, $39.95
Starfleet on fleek.
2. Star Wars Dewback Dog Costume. $29.99
Oh NO they dewdn’t. Yes, yes they did. Just imagine your dog running around with a sandtrooper on his back. Epic.
3. Space Rover Bandana, $5.00
Dogs already treat every walk like they’re discovering life on a distant planet. It’s only fitting they have the proper attire.
4. Pet Raptor, $19.99
Who needs paws when you can have raptor claws? Hold on to your butts, because this exists.
5. Space Shuttle, $8.00
“Houston, there are no pawblems actually I am doing just great.”
6. Star Trek Enterprise Chew Toy $17.99
Your dog can boldly chew what no dog has chewed before.
7. DO NOT TRUST ATOMS Dog T-Shirt, $19.99
Science jokes, am I right?!
8. Green Gremlin Poochlight™ Collar + Leash Value Combo, $63.17
IT GLOWS IN THE DARK. That is friggen pawesome.
9. Star Wars Chewbacca Plush Dog Tug Toy, $5.99
Bacca was meant to be chewed.
10. Thor Hammer, $6.92
For all of you Game of Bones fans out there. You’re welcome. *Note, this is actually a kids toy, but it can also work as a dog toy because, this.
11. The One Ring Leather Dog Collar in Gold Elvish Script , $59.00