Ah, fishing! Few things in life offer such a brilliant blend of relaxation and exhilaration. Over at Amberjack.com
, we specialize in helping people find and book fishing trips all over the country. We’re crazy about fishing, we love dogs, and we're huge fans of combining the two.
Take your pup fishing sometime and you’ll have yourself one smelly, soaking wet, tongue-flopping, tail-wagging, bundle of joy. Quality time together? Check! Splashing in the water? Check! Meeting other creatures? Check! Here are some reasons why fishing together with your four-legged friend is a PAW-sitively wonderful idea.
1. Dogs make great net holders. Thumbs be damned!
2. Splashing around in the water makes them happy. And seeing them happy makes you happy. Win win.
3. They are even more excited about that striper than you are!
4. Sunsets on the river are a million times better when you’re together.
5. Too tired to drive? No problem. Your dog’s got your back.
6. They are always down for a riverside snuggle.
7. They will be by your side, rain or shine…or snow.
8. They will be your biggest fan, and they’ll be right there to congratulate you when you land a big one.
9. Because she kissed a girl. And she liked it.
10. They can be your extra pair of eyes on the water.
11. They can rock a bandana better than you can.
12. Because they’re all about that bass.
13. They can give you some pointers to help you with your casting.
14. They are cute, even when they are photobombing your grip ’n’ grins.
15. Because they can help you spot risers from the boat.
16. They never lose their sense of wonder.
17. Because they are part of the family too, after all.
18. They are always eager to help out!
19. They aren’t afraid to get a little dirty.
20. They are going along, and that is final.
21. Because if you don’t bring them, you’ll be sorry…