We’ve done features on dogs who just don’t quite understand how to properly sit on hooman furniture. Now it’s time for us to take a look at something that will make us all smile…dogs sleeping in hilarious positions.
1. Unbeknownst to hoomans, a table makes for a much more comfortable pillow.
2. After hours on hold waiting for Bark Support, Jake finally fell asleep.
3. “We were told this is the way best friends are supposed to sleep. We may have received some bad advice.”
4. Remember, no matter what doggy bed you buy, the hooman bed is always better.
5. Although planking has left us, this pup likes the retro throwback meme.
6. Another form of planking…or a sleeping swan dive. I’m not sure.
7. This symbiotic relationship gives one pup a comfortable sleeping cushion and the other pup a tiny fur blanket.
8. Once again we see that an ottoman makes a great pillow.
9. “This position just works for me, so don’t worry about my lumbar support.”
10. Despite their best efforts, they can’t help but look hilariously awkward.
11. After a brief encounter with the mailman and a dog in another car, this pup fell asleep…probably listening to Snoop Dogg or Three Dog Night.
12. Hey, eating can take a lot out of a pup!
13. Ok, that’s a little ridiculous dog. But on the cuteness meter, it’s off the charts.
14. Earlier we saw a symbiotic relationship. This does not qualify. However, it does make you smile from ear to ear!
15. Puppy butts in the air, we don’t care.
16. Katie always wondered why the flowers she planted never grew.
17. Ok, this is probably the best sleeping photo of friends ever.
18. Always an innovator, this pup developed the “two flower pot” sleeping method.
19. We bought him a super comfy bed, but he is a dish box type of dog.
20. Elevation of the legs makes for a great nap.
21. It is a trend taking the puppy world by storm.
22. It’s not his fault, he is dreaming about Slinkys.
23. I suppose it’s great for back support, but most of all it’s just plain adorable.
24. He may have a slight crick in his neck…
25. Hey, at least when he wakes up he won’t have to go far for breakfast.
26. The cat convinced the dog that this was the most comfortable way for both of them to sleep.
27. Toy Rope – 1, Corgi – 0.
28. Who needs a pillow when you have a metal desk leg?
29. “Beds? We don’t need no stinking beds!”
30. Nature can be a cruel and sleepy mistress.