Dogs are like babies. They love their binkys. Since they can't throw a tantrum
, they use their beautiful faces to make you feel like the worst person on earth for trying to keep things clean. Enjoy these pathetic faces as they manipulate you into an ocean of guilt.
1. "You said it would take five minutes. It's been 107."
2. "If you want to wash Mr. Frog, you'll have to pry him from underneath my warm, stinky belly."
3. "Blankie, it'll be OK! I'm down here, buddy! Papa will never leave you!"
4. "I don't know you. I don't trust you. I don't like you."
5. "Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise!"
6. "Some might call this helicopter parenting. I call it being a responsible parent."
7. "What have you done to Fuzzy Bunny? You animals. You savages!"
8. "Ha ha, very funny, Barb. Now let him out. I'm not kidding this time."
9. "Okay, it's good, it's good. Nothing too scary. Mr. Rabbit has safely survived--NOOOOO NOT THE SPIN CYCLE!"
10. "The smell of soap...the cleanliness...it burns my eyes! What have I ever done to you?!"
11. "And now to sit on this for at least ten hours to get it smelling like fresh butt again."
Featured image via Stefarooh/Imgur