It’s a dog eat dog world out there. Some pups may embody the very essence of love and loyalty, but others? Well, let’s just say they’ll eat you alive if you give ’em the chance.
1. The one in the front is making eye contact as he commits dog-on-dog crime. Even worse, the licker in the back is gearing up to do the same… while rest are just lying there? #bystandereffect
2. These dogs gently licking each other’s muzzles may seem cute, but trust us, it’s a gateway drug. It always starts with a little lick here and a little nuzzle there before…
3. Everyone pays the price… even if it costs an arm and a leg.
4. Well, let’s be real, you probably don’t have much to worry about with this tough guy.
5. “Are you SURE you didn’t eat my bone?”
“Oh. My. Backwards Dog. For the last time, yes. I’m sure.”
6. Oh… uh… well, it is a dog eat dog… eh, moving along. Nothing to see here.
7. “What’s yours is mine, and what’s mine is… NOT YOURS! GIVE IT BACK OR I’LL EAT YOU. DON’T MAKE ME SAY IT TWICE, SNOWBALL.”
8. GET. IN. MAH. BELLYYYYY!
9. “Now, open wide and say ahhhh… Just a little wider… a little more. Yes, that’s it, good boy.”
10. “Yup, no question about it. You’ve got a cavity. Try brushing at least once a week and start laying off the treats.”
11. NOM NOM NOM (n): Represents the sound made when someone (or some dog) is eating or chewing something and really enjoying it.
12. “LISTEN TO ME, LINDA! IT’S A DOG EAT DOG WORLD OUT THERE! CAN YOU HEAR ME, LINDA? CAN YOU?”
13. “Bubba, did you eat my kibble?”
“You are my Kibble.”
14. “I’ll take an order of wings and one big, juicy thigh. Yeah, I could really go for a thigh.”
15. This confirms it. The rumors are true. In a dog eat dog world, try as you might, you are what you eat. So snack wisely, friends.