Your dog will always have your back. He truly wants nothing more than to just chill with you all day, every day, all the time, every day and not just because you feed him! Honestly, who needs human friends when you’ve got your intensely loyal pupper by your side?
Perhaps you had no friends to begin with, or maybe you’re just busy hanging out with your best-friend-furrever to make time for people of your own species. Either way, it’s completely cool that your dog is literally the only one in your life. Here are 11 pictures that sum up what it’s like when your pooch is your lone friend.
1. Ya’ll get turnt on a Friday night with a rousing game of Monopoly.
2. Your pooch is always down to coordinate duds.
3. OR BETTER YET, true BFFS clad themselves in each others’ brands.
4. You always have a built in date, even for fancy events like prom.
5. Friendship is all about solidarity, loyalty, and having zero shame when it comes to looking like a doofus.
6. BFFs do EVERYTHING together.
7. TFW you’re jonesing to play a rousing game of chess, so you go to call a friend, then you remember you have no friends… then your dog offers to play with you so NBD everything’s fine.
8. You tag team the dishes.
9. He’s the only support system you have when it comes to getting in shape. Not only is he your only friend, he is your only set of weights as well.
10. Bath time can get lonely without a friend.
11. Finally, even though you don’t have any real friends to invite to your slumber party, you know that someone (somedog) has always got your back.