Hello fur-iends! My name is Bean & I’m the smooth coated lad in this photo diary from our recent adventures on the road. I’m the president of Bean Goods, a brand intended for Crazy Wiener Dog people like my paw-rents. My brother Van, the wire-haired gent in the pics is the Vice-President of our company. We recently purchased our first home, a 13 ft travel trailer named the Weenstream & we are taking our biz on the road. Van & I love traveling. There’s so much to sniff & a new place to romp & mark our territory everyday! Being the bosses of two humans isn’t the easiest job but somebodies gotta do it! We’re hitting the road again next week for the summer & will be driving across America from Portland, Oregon to Cape Cod, Massachusetts! You can follow our adventures on Instagram. Get in touch if ya wanna share some barks & treats along the way! Here’s some of our favorite moments from our maiden Weenstream voyage to California this month for our first PUP up shop of the summer season! WOOF WOOF!
1. Family Portrait, Portland, OR
2. Nap time, I-5 South
3. Ace Hotel & Swim Club, Palm Springs, CA
4. Salvation Mountain, Niland, CA
5. Special Delivery, Niland, CA
4. Selfies With Mom
5. Joshua Tree, California
This place was crawling with critters! We caught whiffs of lizards, bunnies, & birds to name a few. Our ancestors were bred to scent, chase, and flush out burrow-dwelling animals. We felt right at home in Joshua Tree!
6. Giant Rocks, Joshua Tree, California
7. Bunking Up In The Weenstream, Palm Springs, CA
8. PUP Up Shop At Unique LA, DTLA, California
After playing in the desert for a few days it was time to set up our PUP Up Shop for Unique LA. This was the first pop up of our summer Weenstream tour. We made lots of new fur friends & hoo-man friends too!
9. Greeting Our Fur-iends With Mom
10. Good Friends, Best Companions, Always Together
This describes my bro & I’s relationship to a tee! Both of these shirts are part of my Mom’s vintage collection of dog inspired goods for WLFHND. She’s a crazy dog lady!
11. Chillin In Our Love Thy Beast Totes
We are obsessed with our totes from our friends at Love Thy Beast. As mentioned before Van & I love any excuse to nap. We’re so glad Mom brought these to our PUP up so we could snooze in between mingling with customers.
12. Somewhere On Highway 1, California
Onto the next adventure! After our PUP up shop it was time to start our journey back to Portland. We cruised up Highway 1 with Big Sur as our next destination in the Weenstream. Van was really into this drive. He loves being coastal on the open road.
13. Half Moon Bay, California
14. Pescadero State Beach, California
15. Big Sur, California
16. Van Having A Simba Moment With Dad
17. Golden Hour Business Meetings, Big Sur, California
18. Ween Team