Golden Thinks Her Run In With A Poisonous Toad Is Absolutely Hilarious

Everyone seems to be falling in ruv with a Golden Retriever named Odette ever since Natthathida Nilburt posted photos of the dog’s face after an unfortunate encounter with a poisonous toad.


Despite the fact that the pup is all puffed up, she is still so happy that she is grinning from ear to ear.


We imagine this was Odette’s inner monologue:

“Why is everyone looking at me like that? Do I look funny?”


“Am I here for a massage?”


“I don’t get what all this fuss is about, really I’m fine!”


As cute as she may look, this was a serious matter. Poison from a toad can be deadly to your dog. In fact, it can take as little as 30 minutes for this poison to kill your dog. If you suspect that your dog has been poisoned by a toad, you should immediately take your pup to the vet for treatment.

Feature Image via Natthathida Nilburt/ Facebook

H/T via Bored Panda

Michella Ventres

6 years ago

Get An Exclusive Look Inside Every Adventure-Filled Box!

Theme Reveal Newsletter Signup

Each month we'll send an email that shows the wild and adventurous theme of our newest Super Chewer box!