Most of the time, our dogs are rambunctious, energetic, hyper pups. But occasionally, they just want to be lazy. No fetch. No treats (rarely). No worries about the cat’s suspicious activity. Just plain lazy. Here are 10 examples of dogs being insanely lazy.
1. “Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! I changed my mind, too lazy.”
2. “I want that sock! I just don’t want to chase it. Mop-Dog Activated!”
3. “I am SO hungry, but I refuse to stand and eat. Just dump my kibble on the floor and I’ll take care of it.”
4. Stairs, the nemesis of all lazy dogs. Fortunately, our pups have found some lazy ways to traverse these diabolical 90 degree disasters.
5. “Oh, so you think you can get me to run down this hill?! I’ll show you! Face first belly slide!”
6. “Cat, I just…I just don’t have the energy to deal with you right meow. Do your worst.”
7. “Fetch? Sooooo, no. Just no.”
8. This trio of tired pups has found the perfect sleep spot on top of their hooman.
9. “So I told my hooman, I work hard all day long keeping the squirrels away, I want my dinner ready when I get home. Is that too much to ask?”
10. “I’m over this day. Give me my bed ASAP.”
Featured image via chai_the_bordeaux