I think you’ll agree with me when I say that dogs are the best, if you didn’t you probably wouldn’t be on a dog site right now. It’s not just that they bring a smile to your face when you get home or help you meet that cute owner of the Boxer who lives down the street, they’re also there to lend a supportive paw after a long day.
1.Like this little bully who just wants to help his dad sleep.
2. This retriever who is there just in case you’re feeling anxious in public.
3. Or this cordial pup who’s helping you get your day started right.
4. Feeling like you don’t get enough support? Um, THAT’S WHAT DOG HIGH FIVES ARE FOR!
5. Up high!
6. Or if low-fives are more your style, they got you covered.
7. Although if you’re a germaphobe, the fist bump is also available.
8. Every once in a while the roles are reversed, and we need to be there for our pups. Whether they’re big…
9. Or small.
10. Sometimes you just need your hand held before you go to bed.
11. Or before you go for a drive.
12. Just remember to try to keep your eyes on the road. The cuteness might be a distraction.
13. Whether it’s a dainty handshake.
14. Or a hearty grasp.
15. I don’t think anyone can deny just how cute it is to look down and see that little paw in yours.
Featured image via @emmawoofs