Shelter Puppy Bursts Into Happy Explosions After Doc Helps Him Bounce Back

Harrison was a homeless cutie brought to Vet Ranch from a shelter. He was diagnosed with demodectic mange, and also had a secondary bacterial infection. According to Dr. Matt, the state of Harrison's face indicates he may have been exposed to a chemical that left severe burns. [bp_related_article] Through all his pain, though, Harrison refused to be anything less than a good little patient, yearning for affection. Thanks to his caretakers and his irrepressible spirit, he is sure to win over a loving family soon!
h/t + featured image via Vet Ranch/YouTube

Michella Ventres

6 years ago

Get An Exclusive Look Inside Every Adventure-Filled Box!

Theme Reveal Newsletter Signup

Each month we'll send an email that shows the wild and adventurous theme of our newest Super Chewer box!