Spring Break is right around the corner and hoomans aren’t the only ones ready for a break or vacation! These pups have been studying hard for midterms and working their tails off for a chance at freedom and fun in the sun!
21. If Sasha has to read Beo-Woof one more time, there’s a risk that this book will become permanently stuck to her fur.
19. “Man, I’m telling you, if the teacher puts a treat in front of me and tells me to ‘stay’ one more time, I’m gonna lose it.”
18. “Dude, your midterm is in 5 minutes…”
17. “Partner study groups work great, if only we could read.”
16. “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
15. “These kids are driving me nuts! I need a vacation with some R&R!”
14. The caption says it all…
13. Dog, I realize you are in college, but you should not live on Taco Bell alone.
12. “The professor said ‘Read a book that speaks to you.'”
11. “Time for physics class, but I’m over it. Just gonna swing like a boss for a bit.”
10. “This coffee ain’t cuttin’ it anymore.”
9. “I consider myself an expawt on this subject, and this book has it all wrong.”
8. Sleeping in the coffee. Has there ever been a pup in greater need of Spring Break?
7. “Spring Break is here! Let’s go!”
6. “Listen, I did pack only the essentials!”
5. “I have to laugh, because I’ve outsmarted even myself. My enemy, my foe, is an animal. In order to conquer the animal, I have to learn to think like an animal. And, whenever possible, to look like one.”
4. “Party party party party party party party time!”
3. “Finally made it to the beach! Sun and cervezas for all!”
1. TIME TO PAWTY BROOOO!
Featured image from here.